You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

How to get started here?

Hi this is Sam from Nashville, Tennessee. Cud you help me out with how to blog here and get paid?
    Mr. Sam, Welcome to Fashion Fundas!

If you are seriously looking for fashion writer jobs then Fashion Fundas is one of the best home based writing jobs where we are looking for writers who have passion for writing on Fashion articles and events.

After you register as a member with Fashion Fundas, go through the guidelines and help pages which is self explanatory which helps you to be familiar with the site.

You can write on any topics listed on Fashion Articles and submit your article by choosing appropriate categories. You are requested to post self-written articles only, as copy pasted content from other sites or from printed matter are not allowed and it will be deleted. For your articles, based on the quality you will get Cash Credits and Points. The earning capacity depends on your hard work to submit unique quality articles. You will be paid directly from Fashion Fundas once your account reaches the minimum payout level. You can also get cash credits by referring your friends to join this site under your referral link and they need to put their validation code sent to their mail id on Fashion Fundas, so that you will get paid Rs. 1 per referral. But as he/she proceeds to upper levels of memberships, you will get cash credits accordingly.

With regard to writing articles, choose a unique title and do not stuff with keywords. Your summary should have meaningful sentence which should say what your article is all about. Articles with short descriptions are not encouraged here. Use punctuations and capital letters properly.

At Fashion Forum you can discuss with other members about fashion related topics and if you have any doubts, this is the right place for you to get clarified. If you need any assistance with regard to html, SEO or to discuss any issues you can contact Webmaster or editor through his/her profile.

I wish you to start your good work here and make Fashion Fundas popular.

Regards
    Sowmya

Thank you so much.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.